Friday, January 9, 2009

Chapter 1

Put yourself in someone else's shoes. I guess many have heard this idiom before, but how many actually, did put themselves into other's shoes? Life, has always been a two way situation but as humans, we only look out for the benefits of our own, thus having only a one way perspective. Perhaps love is the answer to this. Like the song goes,

"What the world needs now is love sweet love,
It's the only thing that theres just to little of,
What the world needs now is love sweet love,
No, not just for some but for everyone".

Love is really lacking in our world and without love we are all selfish and inconsiderate. Perhaps, with a little help to spread love, little by little will people cherish and think of others. I use Inmyshoes to begin writing down what I'm feeling and doing so that others can know my love for them as well as the love that I would like to share. Thanks for reading.

Warm Hugs~
~keems~

1 comment: