Saturday, February 7, 2009

Amnesia is just for old people

The journey back from Kampar which took 2 hours felt like it was forever when I drove back today. As the road stretches out to the horizon, many things were on my mind which made me felt the utter most bitterness in my feelings. All the sad things and the bad things that were happening recently really took the best out of me leaving me feeling weak and sad.

It's hard for me to really cry. I could fake tears but to really cry, I somehow couldn't do it. So I turn to repression which is a term in psychology that means putting all the unwanted thoughts into the unconscious mind. In other words, forgetting it and keeping it in the heart. However, I felt the full blow of my unhappiness gushing through my feelings during my drive today. Perhaps it was because of my solo journey this time.

I actually felt like crying as what seemed like nightmares were so real and I couldn't just wake up and forget bout them. I guess forgetting and avoiding is not an option in life. I hope my friends and readers will take me for an example to not avoid and forget but to face our problems in life and if tears are at bay, let them flow. I'm sure that will make you feel better.

I wish my dilemma ends soon... ~Warm Hugs~

~keems~

3 comments:

  1. silly. everything will be alright. K? i kinda know how u feel cause u do know how i adopt that "repression" way of living. but hey. every cloud has its silver lining. things will get better for you. stay positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks en hui~ :) thanks for being the 1st too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea..your fren is right,b optimistic,man!!!how can superman being beat down easily?look at things from different angles,u wil found it's actually not as bad as u think..for those unfortunate matter,js treat it as a training which allow u 2 learn some thing from the lesson lo..dont simply give up 2 fate!!!...pls forgive if i hv wrote wrong anything,pity my poor eng,hehe..

    ReplyDelete