Thursday, April 23, 2009

Change of mood, change of heart

It has been very abstract lately... My mind has been dwelling in solemness and many other emotions that I've never felt before in my life. I feel cared, not wanted at the same time, I feel respected yet betrayed and loathed at the same time. It all comes to me at a sudden till the extend I don't feel that I'm being myself lately.

As I am putting down my feelings into words, I listen to the song ''who's theme'' by Nujabes sang by Minmi... I feel carefree when I hear this song. When I knew the meaning of the song, it dawned to me why it really made me feel carefree. I feel the sense of becoming like the wind. Just like the wind, it comes by and caresses the face and goes by without lingering for a long time.

I feel my existence is just like the wind. I come, I make people laugh and happy and my purpose is done. The feeling of becoming the wind has left me feeling of leaving all earthly emotions behind and just become one with the wind, being carefree and not held back from wandering to distant places.

Tsuretette
take me

Anatawo basho e
to where you are

Kaze ni nate

becoming the wind

Iki wo hisomete

holding my breath

Tsuretette

take me

Anata wa doko e
where are you going

Toki wo ko e
surpassing time

kokoro hodoite
untying the spirit

yureru hidamari
the swaying spot of sunlight

shiroku tooku
white and far away

ate mo shi ranai
aimlessly

kioku hodoku
untying the memory

kaoru himawari
fragrant sunflower

imadana ni chiranai
the petals that still don't fall

kinaga ni
patiently

oshiete yo
tell me

subette wo shitte shimau fuan
the unease of knowing everything

na noni naze shiritaku naze
then why do i want to know?

yuragu omoi yo
my swaying feelings

haru natsu aki fuyu kanadete
perform the spring, summer fall and winter

asu wo yuku tabi tsumikasanate
everytime tomorrow comes, gathering

kidzukeba anata to yume no hate made
when i notice i'm at the end of my dreams with you

tsuretette
take me

anata wo basho e
where you are going

kaze ni nate
becoming the wind

iki wo hisomete
holding my breath

tsuretette
take me

anata wa doko e
where are you going?

toki wo ko e
beyond time

kokoro hodoite
untying the spirit

The song has a very unique tune to it that makes me feel really relaxed just like the wind breezing through the plains. My heart feels very light and not weary anymore somehow and troubles seem to not bother me anymore. warm hugs~

~keems~


3 comments:

  1. Hi...erm...the song quite nice and ur english is vr good. ^^
    as i knew that u was not happy and moody before that..but after that u r ok..i feel like u r quite emo..but is ok as long as it's not serious..
    as a fren,im willing to be ur listener although i can help much..if u dun mind,u can just talk to me when u r not in good mood..but hav to make appointment k? haha~
    hey,post some in the blog la..haha~ then i can learn more english from u..keke~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a time to look deeper to find who you are"
    there are moments where everything clashes..
    then its the moments that you should deal with looking at the positive sides that u are feeling,
    anticipate the outcome then cause u will be much more stronger after that.
    it might takes time..but glad u take the first step through that song..
    i am here for u k..can always tell me.
    your secrets are always safe with me, i might not give the best advice..i might only even listen.
    but if u felt better..then spill k~
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete